2012年11月30日金曜日

Yesterday I went to the Shimabshi/Ginza area for my Exploring Tokyo class. It was probably the least exciting field trip we've done, but I guess I'd take a field trip over sitting in class any day.
Today I ended up going to a David Lynch art exhibition in the Omotesando/Harajuku area with a friend from my exploring Tokyo class. The exhibit was really interesting...haha. I liked his photographs and some of his paintings too, but a lot of it was pretty out there. Oh David Lynch. Some pictures soon! (even though we weren't supposed to take pictures haha...)
After the exhibit we ended up looking through the department store the museum was in. I bought a cute but overpriced hair tie. I wanted to buy clothes, but they were pretty expensive there. Which is why I'm still shopping at like Forever 21. I want to not shop there since I can shop there in America, but I guess it's just nice since the clothes are cheaper and they have fitting rooms haha. I always feel guilty about using the fitting rooms in department stores and not buying what I tried on since most people don't use them here...
I wanted to go to a Beatles themed bar tonight, but my friends all went home or decided to do homework (on a Friday night....lame...lol)
Tomorrow should be the 7-5-3 ceremony so I'll try and take lots of pictures! And then Sunday I'm going to go play volleyball with the girl who I met in Lawsons awhile ago. So we will see how that goes!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿