2012年11月8日木曜日

Thursday

Okay so today was pretty great. Delicious Nan and curry for lunch along with great conversation and more inside jokes, painted my, got one presentation done for class, and had dinner/first all you can drink (nomihodai) with a friend! Also, when I got home my mom said we will probably go to yoga tomorrow! I'm super excited. And I don't think I have to worry about the kimono thing anymore. My host mom said she saw a cheaper one today that she liked and so we will probably go with that. As much as I fell in love with the original kimono and obi we picked out, I did feel bad about the price. I guess I could always help pay for it (like I offered to), but they want to get it for me as a gift. I'll keep that kimono in my heart, but I'm sure I'll love the new one as well!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿