2012年11月21日水曜日

It's only seven o'clock here and I could fall asleep...Anyway it's been cold here. But I mentioned before to my host mom that I have poor circulation, and today after dinner she brought out this little styrofoam box and filled it with hot water and had me put my feet in it. So relaxing!

Anyway not much happened today. I haven't been doing homework lately, just reading stuff mainly, but I know that's going to bite me in the ass so I need to start actually doing all of these assignments...the way classes are taught here are just...different. No motivation at all! But I'm not stressing out about it since classes aren't that important to me here...maybe my priorities are wrong, but I'd much rather do things with my host family or friends here before work.

But anyway, something mildly funny happened today so I thought I'd post it. One of my favorite places to go for lunch, snacks, etc., is the 100 yen Lawsons (100 Lawsons as I call it) close to Waseda (it's a convenience store by the way). I go almost every other day, so I see a lot of the same workers on a regular basis. I'm pretty much a regular there. So today I went there before class to buy some mikans (tangerines). When I got in line there was someone at the register finishing up, and a man behind that person. As the man went up to pay, the worker (one I see on a regular basis) told him to please wait since I was there before him. But like, I wasn't there before him at all, so the man got a bit miffed and was like uh she wasn't there before me but whatever. So I ended up paying before him. I'm sure the worker actually thought I was there first, but I thought it was still pretty funny that he said something. Regular customer loyalty yeah!

Anyway, like I said yesterday I'm going to a bbq until Sunday, so I won't post again until after a while! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿