2012年11月9日金曜日

Friday

This morning I was able to skype with my brother. It was so great to talk to him. I haven't been feeling tall that homesick since I've been so absorbed in my daily life here, but I almost started tearing up as we were talking (I don't think he noticed, but since he reads this I guess he'll know now lol). I'm going to do my best to keep up to date with everyone. My brother also pointed out to me how my English is weird sometimes in my posts (which I already knew), but I write these posts at night when I'm tired (and/or sometimes tipsy). Also I never proof-read. But if you are still reading this, thanks for putting up with my awkward English! It's what makes my blog unique.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired now so I'll just give a general overview of today. In the morning I went to a different kimono place (that's still connected to the ones we've been to before) to look at cheaper kimonos. We ended up choosing a really pretty light blue one with plum blossoms on it. Like I said in my last post, I'll keep the previous kimono in my heart. After lunch with friends, I went back to work on my Japanese essay due Monday. Since I'm going to Yokohama tomorrow (hey, I'm going to Yokohama tomorrow!) and the shichi-go-san is on Sunday I wanted to get homework out of the way (although I still have more I should do maybe...). Then I took a taxi (my first time in a taxi by myself, paid for by my host family) to my host brother's kindergarten to meet my host family. Then we went to a tabehodai (all you can eat) yakiniku place (where you cook the meat yourself). So much meat. So delicious. Yes. I also told my host family about how my brother said he wants to visit, and they offered to let him stay with us while he is here. I mean, that's sort of typical when you are living with a host family, but they seemed really sincere/excited about it (by the way Adam, my host mom thinks you are an イケメン-ikemen-handsome/attractive lol). So yeah, I'm trying my best to get you to come here! :)

Well I'm starting to feel sick again since my friends have now gotten sick, so I'm going to go to bed early...

1 件のコメント: