2012年12月7日金曜日

Just so everyone knows, I'm completely fine! The earthquake wasn't that bad at all (some of my friends didn't even notice haha). It was a bit long though, and I was home a lot which was a bit scary. But all safe and sound!

Today I went to my host brother's Winter Festival at his kindergarten. It was pretty cute! Each class put on a little play/sang songs. But ohmygod we were sitting on the floor and my legs were dying the whole time...haha. Also, the dates for Okayama/Hiroshima keep changing so now I don't know if I can go (since the dates now ended up being on my friend's birthdays...). I was really looking forward to going at the end of the month...I hope I can go sometime soon!

My host brother is so cute!


After that I met a friend in Yoyogi Park for lunch (before I did some shopping at the Gap which is ridiculously expensive in my opinion, but I got a cute plaid shirt on sale so yay for impulse buying?). The park was really nice as was the weather. We talked, watched the acting groups sneakily (which are like always there oddly), and took pictures of the beautiful leaves!







I went home and actually did homework after lunch (still so much to do before the end of the month), experienced the earthquake, got ramen with my host family, and took a shower. Not a very exciting day, but it was nice!
Tomorrow I have to meet with my partner to work on our presentation. And like I said last post, I also have a nomikai I'm going to tomorrow!
I've been so busy I haven't even seen a lot of my usual group of friends here...I need a full day of relaxation...maybe I should look into a spa...haha.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿