2012年12月11日火曜日

I've been busybusybusybusy.
Trying to go over a presentation I have tomorrow. I'm a bit worried about it :(
But I'm going to an umeshu bar tomorrow with one of my Japanese friends, so I'm looking forward to that!

Yesterday I probably spent too much money on clothes.
I also probably spent too much money on shoes. But I found two pairs that fit me! They have slight heels though, so my feet might be in pain for a while. But literally almost all of the women wear heels here, so I thought I'd join in on the party.

Today I had lunch with another Japanese friend (from Niji)! I'm excited to become better friends with people here! I didn't really do much the rest of the day except for work on some presentations...I should have worked on this all earlier, especially since I have plans from tomorrow till Sunday to hang out with people....haha whoops. But my goal here is to experience as much as possible, so for now I'll continue to pretend I don't have as much work as I actually do!~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿