2013年1月25日金曜日

Went to the samgyeopsal restaurant near my apartment with Becky and Dre for dinner. I feel like I can become a regular there! (even though I will be out of Tokyo for two months lol). It was my third time going there, so by now the owner and some of the workers know (especially since it isn't too big and we stand out since we are foreigners). We got to talk with the owner for a bit which was nice. Slowly making connections! lol. Also, I pretty much love that place. The food is great and everyone who works there is really nice (and sometimes somewhat awkward which is pretty funny/cute). And also we are usually given something free (nori, facemasks), but this time the cook made us a special dish that wasn't even on the menu! Cheese dukbbokki(spelling?) with lettuce and meat in it as well! So freaking good!!! I was so surprised he made it for us on the house, without us ordering it either!!! Pretty awesome I think. :)

1 件のコメント: