2013年1月29日火曜日

Sometimes I Probably Shouldn't Go Out in Public



One more paper. One more class. Have a slight cold, but not letting that stop me from finishing or going to a club tomorrow or hanging out with friends until Friday haha.

So did I mention I got to see sumo on Sunday? Here is a pretty cool pic of me and my friend Scarlet:


Monday I had a final exam and a paper due. I think I did pretty well. Also went to a sweets tabehoudai (all you can eat) with some friends for a good bye party for one of the half semester students. So. Delicious. And a bit expensive. 

Today I was feeling pretty out of it for a bit. I just wish my body was stronger T_T but it has always been like this...but I was so spaced out at dinner that I ended up dropping my hot bowl of nabe all over myself, my bag and scarf, the wall at the restaurant, and ended up breaking the bowl as well. Cool. 

Still have a lot to do before Shimane. Shopping for gifts for my host family there (mom, dad, 2 grandparents, 2 girls 10 and 12 years old) and hanging out with friends and host family as well. I just want a day to sleep and relax~ But anyway, loving Tokyo as usual! 

Also, I had some pretty weird dreams last night. Threw scissors in someones eye...I blame those dreams for my off day...haha

1 件のコメント:

  1. Poor baby! That darn klutz gene! Shit happens sometimes-- here's to a better day!

    返信削除