2013年1月31日木曜日

Running on less that four hours of sleep. That's what I get for staying out all night lol. Like I don't consider myself to be one of those people who goes clubbing a lot, but clubbing in Japan is so much fun. And the club we went to last night was amazing!

Anyway soon I will be leaving for Shimane. I have a lot to do to prepare before then...but at least I'm done with everything for this semester! Yay!!!

And today I got to eat pancakes with Becky and some Japanese friends I haven't seen for a while. Afterwards Becky, one of the Japanese guys we were with, and I just walked around Harajuku, Omotesando, and Shibuya as well. It was a lot of fun hanging out with him. Some people are just easier to talk to than others sometimes.

Tomorrow I have another orientation for Shimane and then a dinner for the people who are going to the Philippines and Korea together. Exciting!!! I need to start saving money haha.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿