2013年1月14日月曜日

I woke up to see that it's snowing in Tokyo! Like hard-core snowing right now. None of it is really sticking on the ground though. I forgot how pretty snow can be.

My brother will be here in a couple of hours! I'll try to keep everyone updated on what we are doing. When he gets in tonight we are going to a tabehoudai (all you can eat) with my host family. Then tomorrow bright and early we are boarding a shinkansen to Kyoto to hang  out there for a bit, then will head over to Osaka to go out to eat with my host dad and his friends. Then Wednesday we will explore Osaka some more before heading back to Tokyo again! Looking forward to a busy but fun week!

AND JUST KIDDING THE SNOW IS STICKING AND IT IS SNOWING SO MUCH. CAN'T SEE THE BUILDINGS THAT I USUALLY CAN FROM MY WINDOW. CRAZY!

1 件のコメント: