2013年1月23日水曜日

Ohmygod. I can't even describe how amazing these last couple of days were. I had so much fun with my brother here. We did so much. I'm sad that he had to leave today, but I'm so thankful he was able to come here. I wish I could write about it all now but I have a lot of finals to study for and papers to write, so I probably won't get in a real post in a while.

But for now I'll mention that today I had my orientation for Shimane. I'm so excited to go there! My host family seems pretty cool: Dad, Mom, 13 year old son, 10 year old daughter, and 77 year old grandpa and grandma. Shimane is more conservative than Tokyo, and way more country side, so I'm interested to see that side of Japanese culture. Also, so excited to go work at middle and elementary schools there! 7 of us are going, but we got split into two groups to go work at schools. Luckily I'm in a group with my friends: Jhanus, Kiyomi, and Tori! I'm so glad I'm with them!! Also, I probably won't be able to get online as much there, but I'm nto sure yet. Anyway, once I'm done with finals I'll try and write a real post!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿