2012年10月29日月曜日

Oh Mondays

Today I'm feeling better! Slowly, I'm recovering from my cold. Still have some slight stuffiness, and small fevers here and there, but I took the medicine my host dad gave me and have been getting rest.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but on Saturday I stopped at the 100 Lawsons to buy lunch for the bus ride to Karuizawa. While I was browsing the bento section, a random Japanese girl comes up to me. She starts asking me where I'm from and a whole bunch of questions. I don't even remember what all we talked about. Two of her friends were with her too. I think she goes/went to Waseda or they are graduate students? I didn't really catch that part. But so we end up talking for like five minutes, and she invited me to go to a concert with them on Sunday, but I had to decline since I was coming back from Karuizawa then. But I exchanged numbers with one of the girls, and I am meeting them all tomorrow for lunch. I asked if I could invite three of my friends too (I felt a little weird just going by myself) so hopefully tomorrow will be fun! I mean, I'm really hoping it's not going to be creepy or weird. It's pretty rare for a stranger to approach you in Japan, let alone try to become friends with you randomly. They seemed really nice though. So yay for making random friends in the conbini!? I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.

Also, another funny thing that happened tonight was that during dinner my host dad told me (he was a bit drunk) that once I meet a boyfriend here he wants to meet him to make sure he is good enough. Pretty hilarious.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿