2013年6月12日水曜日

So I thought I had accepted the fact that I'm going home in less than two months. But I don't think it has really sunk in. I have a feeling I'm going to be a bit depressed for a while when I get back. Because I'm already pretty sad now. I'm glad I'm going to Yosemite for a week though. It will be a good place to take some time to relax and adjust back to America. I know I can always come back and may be able to meet the great friends I've made here again, but it wouldn't be the same. Anyway, be prepared for a pretty sad Emma when I get back. I think it might be hard to talk about my time here when I get back too. Which will suck since of course everyone will ask about it. I can't exactly explain why it will be hard to talk about, but I have a feeling it will be.

Anyway, I've been having too much fun here lately! I'm going to enjoy the rest of my time here as much as possible before I leave! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿