2013年6月2日日曜日

Play Ball!

Woke up at 6:40 to meet everyone at 7:30 to line up for seats for a baseball game that started at 1. Haha. Pretty long day but had so much fun! Baseball in Japan is such a different experience. So many cheers and so much excitement! Sometimes we would be focused so much on cheering that we wouldn't even watch the game! Everyone was pretty exhausted though (and got sunburnt) but even so a great way to spend a Sunday!








Also went jogging for 25 minutes straight when I got home! Yay!~
Have a pretty filled up week coming up, but excited to hang out with friends as much as I can before I leave! Wish there was more time for my host family though. And for school work. Haha. Anyway in a pretty good mood right now. I don't know what is going to happen in the future, or what I will do with my life, but I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends right now and to be having such amazing experiences!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿