2013年5月26日日曜日

Feels Like Summer!~

Weeks are literally flying by now. At least I'm feeling better now. My cold is still lingering on a bit though >_<....

Anyway Thursday after work I  went to some cafes with my friend Monique in the area that I live in. It was such a beautiful day! I also got to meet Becky's mom and her little sister for a bit which was nice. After that I took a walk through Yoyogi park which is seriously my favorite park ever. Was there three times in the past four days haha. The roses there are beautiful! Also took a 30 minute walk home. Yay for exercise! So hard to find time to exercise here. Although I do walk a lot (and my shoes have taken a beating...literally bought new shoes like a little over a week ago and they are already falling apart...)









Friday went to a cafe with my friend Shiori and did some planning for the sports festival event we are having. Also did purikura and Mario Kart with her and another friend named Zui! Friday night there was also a nomikai for Niji no Kai. So much fun! One of our friends is literally the lightest light weight I have ever seen. It was so funny. Like, I can't even properly describe how funny he is when he is drunk. He just sits silently and stares at nothing for like three minutes and then would just look at someone at start smiling and laughing. Okay, so it sounds a little creepy when I write it down, but it was hilarious. After drinking I went to play darts with some friends and became friends with this awesome guy who had been studying abroad in California for a year! It kinda sucks since I keep meeting new people that I really want to be friends with, but there isn't much time left before I go back home...






Saturday I went to an Okinawa Festival in Yoyogi park with Shiori! Good food, music, and interesting vendors. After that we met our friend Miki and Tokyo Sky Tree. We didn't go to the top, since it's pretty expensive, but we shopped around there. The area is pretty huge actually. We went there since we had planned on going to this firefly festival at the river by Sky Tree (apparently lcd lights are put into the river to make it look like there are fireflies there?...) but the tickets were sold out sadly...After that though we rented some horror movies and had a movie night at Miki's house! So much fun but I was pretty tired.





Today I had practice for my mime class skit with my group members. We present tomorrow! I hope it goes well...I don't really like speaking or performing in front of others though but oh wellll.
Also went to a picnic with some friends in Yoyogi park today! The weather was so nice! Ate, drank, and just was lazy for most of the afternoon. A perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I had never actually been out and around in the Harajuku Yoyogi park area on a Sunday before though. Suuuper crowded. I finally got to see the rockabilly group that goes to Yoyogi park every Sunday to dance though! So interesting haha.



Had dinner with my host family, and then went to a neighborhood park with my host mom and brother. It was actually a lot of fun. Just played around on the jungle gym and swings for a while. And then after that since the weather was nice I went jogging for the first time in forever! Jogged both the longest and farthest I have ever jogged before! 2.3miles in 20 minutes! Haha slow, but still I'm satisfied.

Well super tired and don't want to do this mime thing tomorrow, but I'm going to do my best!









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿