2013年3月26日火曜日

Waiting at the Airport

Waiting at the Incheon airport in South Korea. These past two weeks were incredibly amazing. I'll probably won't get a chance to write about it in the near future, or maybe I will since I still have two weeks until school starts.
I became really close with most of my Japanese friends who came with us. Before leaving I thought that we would probably be sick of each other after being together for two straight weeks. But man was I wrong. I feel so close to them and we made so many inside jokes and I can't wait to hang out with them when I get back to Japan.
It's springtime there now and the sakura flowers are blooming. I can't wait to see them! It was so cold in Seoul. But I had an amazing time. Eating, drinking, clubbing, shopping, and some sight-seeing.
And oh man Cebu. What an experience. I never thought I would get to go to the Philippines. I'm so glad I went. There were moments were I felt pure bliss, pure happiness. It was amazing. I'll never forget those memories. And island hopping. WE WENT ISLAND HOPPING! Such a wonderful vacation!~
But excited to be heading back to Tokyo!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿