2013年3月29日金曜日

Sakura Season!


Okkaaayy. Trying to get back into the grove of things.

So yesterday I went for a jog in the first time in forever. I was unsure how long/far I would be able to go for, since I haven't jogged since last summer, but I surprised myself and was able to jog a whole mile! I also went jogging today and ended up jogging my fastest mile yet!(?) Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up while I'm here.

At around 2 yesterday I went with my host family to look at apartments/places to live in the Yoyogi Uehara area since it seems like my host family will be moving at the beginning of May (but who knows since my host family changes their mind so often haha). I honestly don't want to move at all. But the area was pretty nice, and I could come to like it a lot I guess if we do move there. I'll miss Jingumae a lot, but it isn't too too far from the new place at least (though it wouldn't be free to explore the area anymore...)

After lunch I went to Yoyogi Park by myself to see the sakura blossoms. The weather was so nice, and the sakura were beautiful! While walking I got hit on by a Japanese guy who was walking next to me (LOLOL). He was pretty nice/not creepy so I talked to him for a while, but I made up some excuse and left since I didn't want it to get awkward...lol so random since Japanese people usually don't just up and talk to strangers.

After that I did a bit of shopping and came back home. Still have a lot of organizing, etc. to do...

Today I also went to a free art exhibition in Omotesando (like 10 minutes from my house) that was really cool. It was by a photographer named Natsumi Hayashi. Here is her website: http://yowayowacamera.com/
the exhibit was small, but pretty cool!



2 件のコメント: