2013年4月15日月曜日

It's Hard Keeping a Blog When You Actually Have a Social Life...

Wait, did a week really just go by?? This is scary, time is going by too fast. I don't want to go back yet..

Anyway so classes started last week. I wrote about Monday and Tuesday was pretty much the same. Class was ugg but might be interesting? Ate dinner with friends and had the best omurice of my life. Delicious. Wednesday there was a Niji event for the freshmen that I went to (I helped translate some of the power points they used!) and helped out with a bit. Was supposed to go to this umeshu bar with people afterwards, but ti got late so we just ate dinner at a friends house instead. Thursday I only had one class but I actually wasn't able to register for that class in the end so now I'm not sure what I'm taking. Had lunch with two girls who studied abroad at Earlham which was pretty fun. Ate dinner with two of my good Niji friends, and then after that all of us spent the night at our friend's house (the one with an elevator in it). It was a lot of fun, but I was pretty exhausted the next day since I had class first period the next day. Also saw my host family for the first time in a while on Friday (I had had plans every night that week except Monday and Friday).

Saturday I was one of the organizers for the Welcome Party that Niji was throwing, so I pretty much helped out with that all day. It was a lot of fun getting to help organize and work with everyone! The actual event was pretty fun too, 240 people came! After cleaning up and putting stuff away when the party was done we all went out for more drinks, and then after that I went to get abura soba at like 1:30 with Jhanus and two of my good Niji friends (Shiori and Ryushu) who traveled with us during break. And since the trains had stopped running we just stayed at Ryushu's apartment since he lives close to campus.

Sunday I just basically slept. I got to see the new place we are moving into as well! It's pretty nice, but I'm really going to miss living here....oh well...

Today I had class (the art of pantomime lol) and then went out to eat hamburgers with some friends.

And now I'm just dead tired. My list of things to do keeps getting longer though...oh well.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿