2013年2月6日水曜日

Samgyeopsal and Purikura

I can't believe I leave Tokyo tomorrow....I'm going to miss it here so much! I'm also pretty sad that I was sick these last few days... :(  there were a lot of people I wanted to hang out with before I left, but I guess I can see them when I get back.

The weather changed pretty drastically today (went from being in the high 40's to high 20's). It even snowed a bit in the morning! Which of course made my cold worse (since I get sick for some reason whenever the weather changes like that...) took some more medicine and rested. But I had dinner plans with friends, so I tried my best to feel better before then.

Somehow I braved the cold (outside and the one I caught) to meet Becky, Miwa, and Kota. We went to the neighborhood samgyeopsal restaurant (4th time) and ate delicious Korean food. And of course the awkwardly cute workers were there and we got to talk to them a bit. And we ended up getting free food again! It was this delicious baked egg dish. Soooo goooood. I love that place. And not just because they give us free food (although that does help. I'm curious to see how long it will go on for). We told them we would be gone for a while though, but that we would come again when we got back! One of my goals for Japan was to become a regular at a local restaurant, and I think I'm definitely accomplishing that there.

After eating we went to a cafe in Harajuku and got cake and talked some more. And then we did purikura after. So much fun! While I was hanging out I didn't feel that bad, but now that I'm back I'm a bit tired/weak...but doing laundry now and want to get started on some packing? Hopefully my laundry will dry by tomorrow...lol









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿